Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
The Governor’s most recent Executive Order now requires all schools to remain closed to in-person learning for the remainder of the current school year. The Julesburg School District will continue to provide on-line learning and meals to our students through May 22nd of the current school year.
In conjunction with this Executive Order, all remaining in-person school and athletic events/activities are cancelled and all school facilities will remain closed through the remainder of the current school year.
At some point this summer, we are hopeful that we will be allowed to host an in-person traditional graduation ceremony to honor the Class of 2020 and resume other traditional summer time school and athletic related activities.
As you are aware, this is an ever changing situation and we will continue to communicate as state, local and health agencies keep us informed of new public health safety guidelines. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance with any other challenges you may be facing as a result of this crisis.
Julesburg School District Re-1
- Bookmark this page for a central hub of updates: http://julesburgschooldistrictco.apptegy.us/o/julesburg/page/covid-19-information--87
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter
- Download the Julesburg app for up to date information: App Store, Google Play Store
COVID- 19 Updates
- Wednesday, April 2: COVID-19 Update: Governor Polis has extended his Executive Order suspending in-person instruction until April 30. During his press conference today, he reiterated that in-person instruction is unlikely to resume this year.
- Thursday, March 26: Parents/Guardians of 7th-12th Grade students, please click on the below link to see important information related to when, where and how to pick up your student's school supplies, band instrument & art kit. https://forms.gle/dXtK7DSq6jWsstsFA
- Thursday, March 26: Julesburg Jr./Sr. High School Parents/Guardians and Students, Please click on the link below to access important information related to being prepared for blended online teaching and learning for all 7th-12th grade students starting Monday, March 30th. https://5il.co/e76e
- Thursday, March 26: Education is categorized as an "essential business" and The Julesburg Schools will continue to prepare/deliver distance learning, prepare/provide meals for our students and perform essential functions as needed provided social distancing of six-feet per person is maintained.
- Tuesday, March 24: Parents that have completed the online survey requesting the use of a school iPad for their student(s) at home for online learning should pull up curbside to the front main entrance of the elementary school, stay in your vehicle and we will bring your student(s) iPad(s) to you!
- Thursday, March 19: Dear Julesburg School District students, parents, staff and community members, Please click on the link below to read how the Julesburg School District is proceeding with planning for continued teaching/learning during the COVID-19 virus school closure. https://5il.co/dz3h
- Tuesday, March 17: Governor Jared Polis has issued an executive order suspending in-person learning in public and private schools across the state from March 23 to April 17. Read the full release here: https://www.colorado.gov/governor/news/colorado-takes-further-action-address-public-health-threat-covid-19 #edcolo #COVID19colorado
- Tuesday, March 17:The Julesburg School District during school closure for the COVID-19 virus will be providing free breakfast and lunch beginning Monday, March 23rd. Click on the link below and submit survey no later than March 20th if you plan to participate. https://forms.gle/t2z6ar4namoEHuqU8
- Monday, March 16:The Julesburg School District during school closure for the COVID-19 virus will be providing free breakfast and lunch beginning Monday, March 23rd. Click on the link below and submit survey no later than March 20th if you plan to participate. https://forms.gle/t2z6ar4namoEHuqU8
- Monday, March 16: Dear Julesburg School District students, parents, staff and community members, Please click on the link below to read how the Julesburg School District is responding the COVID-19 virus. https://5il.co/dtjc